Opportunity to speak to qualified dementia trainers
Dementia Adventure is offering free online support to dementia carers and families across the UK who may feel isolated and unsupported during the coming weeks.
The charity’s free dementia support sessions aim to provide practical hints and tips to help carers remain occupied and stay connected during isolation.
Family, friends and neighbours can join online with experts from the charity from the comfort of their own home.
During the interactive live webinars people will have the opportunity to speak to qualified dementia trainers and connect with others in a similar situation.
The webinars sessions will cover:
- Understanding dementia and the common symptoms
- Continuing to see the person, not the condition
- Strategies to overcome communication barriers
- Practical tips to connect with a person with dementia
- Information about support available
To find out more and to secure your place visit: Dementia Adventure Free Events.