The ban on evictions comes to an end this weekend, and Citizens Advice suggests its new figures show concern is building amongst renters about the possibility of losing their home.
Amy Hughes, housing expert at Citizens Advice, shares the top five ‘need-to-knows’ for renters* in England worried about staying in their home.
1. Find out where you are in the process
2. If you haven’t received notice yet but are worried about eviction
3. If you’ve received a notice
4. If your notice is expiring and you’re due to go to court
5. If you’ve had a possession order and are facing eviction
Our Facebook Page has news and important information as it happens.